UVM Career Center's News & Events page collects and presents just a few of the many career stories impacting students in their paths to success. Do you have a career story you'd like to share with us? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Inspired by teachers who made a difference in their lives when they were growing up, Ben Stewart and Colin Henke share common ground as aspiring educators, student leaders, and close friends. This semester, both are working to complete their full-time internships at Burlington High School (BHS) where they teach in separate classrooms next door to each another.
“Colin and I have grown...
Think Outside the Major
Merriam-Webster defines a major as “an academic subject chosen as a field of specialization”—in other words, training for a particular path in life. But when a major is part of a liberal arts education, it takes on a different role.
UVM Students Compete for Fifth Annual Grossman Dean's Cup
Last weekend, the Grossman Student Advisory Committee (GSAC) hosted the fifth annual Grossman Dean’s Cup Case Competition at the Grossman School of Business.
- From STEM Scholars to STEM Educators
- Students Gain Career Experience Through the Rubenstein School’s Perennial Internship Program
- Global Travel Study Programs Emphasize Applied Learning Through Community Collaboration
- UVM Alum Reflects on How Public Communication Degree Prepared Him for a Career in Music and Media
- Putting it all together: Sophie Regina finds her niche through local internship
- Greening the Future with Verde Technologies
- Exploring Options: Stories from Six Fall Interns
- Startup City
- Ready for Take Off
- First UVM Thoreau Grant Cohort Trains for Green Jobs
- 1 of 2
- next ›