ARRIVING IN AUGUST 2023
YOUR ON-CAMPUS HOUSING TIMELINE:
Please note that these dates are tentative and may be subject to change.
- February 13th through May 5th: Access and review your housing and meal plan contract at housing.uvm.edu. Explore Learning Community options and rank preferences on your contract.
- Monday, May 22nd: Check your UVM email for your Learning Community placement and move-in dates.
- June 13th through July 25th: Room selection by learning community (students will have an opportunity to pick their rooms within their assigned learning communities).
- Late July through early August: Virtual ResLife Information Sessions! Check back here or at the Orientation website for dates & times. Session topics:
- The Residential Experience – This session is designed for you to understand what the residential experience for our students will entail.
- Now you know! – Scheduled after housing assignments are released, this session will address commonly asked questions about contacting roommate(s), billing, and more!
- Ready for move-in? – What’s in my room? Can I bring my bike? We know you have questions, join us for helpful information and tips as you prepare for the big day.
- August 3rd - Room assignments and roommates will be released via email notification.
- Move-in Days!
Move-in Day 1: Wednesday, August 23
- Half of Honors College
- Gaming Collective
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Leadership & Social Change
- Outdoor Experience
- Half of Wellness Environment (Floors TBD)
Move-in Day 2: Thursday, August 24
- Remaining Half of Honors College
- Arts & Creativity
- Global Connections
- Remaining Half of Wellness Environment (Floors TBD)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN CONTRACT:
- Log in to housing.uvm.edu.
- Select 2023-2024 Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
- Explore your Learning Community options and rank preferences on your contract.
- Contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) if you need an ADA housing accommodation.