Are you under age 20? You are required to live on campus for two semesters.
- Requirement is for all new transfer students not yet age 20 by the first day of classes.
- The housing requirement is for two semesters.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN CONTRACT:
- Activate your UVM NetID after your admittance to UVM.
- After you have paid your acceptance fee, complete a Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
- Log in to housing.uvm.edu and select 2023-2024 Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
- Explore your Learning Community options and rank preferences on your contract.
- Contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) if you need an ADA housing accommodation.
Are you age 20 or older? You may request on-campus housing, but it is not guaranteed.
Based on the current number of students with a Fall 2023 housing requirement, we are expecting almost no housing to be available for students who do not have a housing requirement. Students without a housing requirement are encouraged to look for off-campus housing for the 2023-2024 academic year.
HOW TO REQUEST ON-CAMPUS HOUSING (students 20+):
- Activate your NetID after your admittance to UVM.
- Fill out a On-Campus Housing Request form in housing.uvm.edu.